All 22 cities’ Voucher Schemes are now OPEN and ready to take applications. PLUS We’ve made it even easier to apply – from April only ONE quote needed. Lower voucher value is now £200 APPLY NOW!
“Twenty businesses in Belfast have reported a rise in turnover – some by as much as a quarter of a million pounds – in just a month after the installation of a super-fast broadband connection….” Belfast Telegraph
Connection Vouchers – better broadband for business
The UK Government is offering vouchers worth up to £3,000 to save your business money on better broadband. Broadband Connection Vouchers are available in 22 SuperConnected Cities across the UK. Click here to see where they are.
- Connection Vouchers help your business connect to a better broadband service.
- You can apply if you are a small business and you are located in an eligible area. See more in our Can I apply? section and try the postcode checker.
- The Connection Voucher will pay towards the fixed cost of getting you connected -between £200 and £3,000 – you pay the ongoing line rental charge.
- Not sure if you need to upgrade your broadband? See why other businesses have made the decision to upgrade.
- You can choose from a list of registered suppliers. Take a look a the link on the right to the suppliers in your city.
- You can find out how to apply from your local city pages – use the links on the right of the page.
- Want to be a supplier? Read more and find out how to register.
If you’d like to find out more, please Register Interest using our online form and check your city’s pages for local information.
If you have feedback on the scheme or the application process we’d be pleased to hear from you through your local city contacts.
If you have a disability that prevents you from using the online application processes, please use the city contact pages and someone will assist you with your application.